The Directors of Ballymena Rugby Football Club are delighted to announce the opening of the Club Bar facility for members to enjoy food and beverages outside from 2 pm. The Club will be implementing a number of measures in order to minimise the risk of the spread of Covid 19. These are outlined below for your perusal. Members are thanked for their anticipated co-operation and patience with our staff, as they implement procedures to safeguard our members whilst enjoying the Club’s outdoor facilities.
· Members who are displaying symptoms of feeling unwell, should not attend.
· Upon arrival, members should use the hand sanitizer available.
· Members should practice safe social distancing at all times, when on the Club’s grounds.
· Members are expected to practice good respiratory hygiene.
· Members should only enter the building to use the toilet facilities, and should enter via the main front door to do so.
· Waitress service will take orders from your designated table outside.
· Your order will be brought to you on a tray, placed on your table for you to lift off.
· There will be no cash purchases and members will only be able to purchase items by credit card or members’ bar card.
· All drinks will be served in plastic glasses and when finished, plastic glasses should be placed in the bins provided.
· Toilet facilities and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
In the interest of the health and safety of all our members, failure to adhere to the above guidelines, may lead to members being excluded or closure of the bar facility.